Hi I’m Alison.
I’m a Product Designer that creates solutions for user problems by marrying form with function. I balance the user’s goals with your business goals to drive conversion and engagement whilst bringing the user a frictionless experience. I have more than 5 years of experience working both agency side and in-house in Australia, London and Dubai.
– Understand the customers journey through qualitative and quantitative user research
– Identify commercially viable opportunities
– Wireframe and consult with key stakeholders
– Create visual designs with clear information heirachy and an awareness of accessibility
– Assess the implications of my designs on the company’s processes and technical capabilities
– Prototype and test
When I’m not glued to a screen improving your customer’s experience I can usually be found cooking up a storm, renovating my house, ice skating or scuba diving somewhere in the world.
Software & Tools:
Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Sketch Measure
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, some PHP, WordPress, Bootstrap
Git, Sourcetree and Bitbucket
Immersive User Experience Design Course – General Assembly – Feb 2017
Bachelor Degree of Interactive Visual Design (Hons) – Queensland University of Technology – 2007 to 2012
Bachelor Degree of Business Marketing and Advertising (Hons) – Queensland University of Technology – 2007 to 2012